The Moon exerts a non-uniform gravitational force on the Earth. The side of the Earth closest to the Moon is pulled more strongly toward the Moon than the opposite side. As a result, two sides of the Earth are stretched and two are compressed. This animation shows the tidal forces the surface of the Earth experiences as the Moon moves along its orbit.
Preview of things to come.
I tried to make a thing but got this instead.
The Surprising Truth this Local Housewife Discovered About the Sine function (It’s not what you expect!)
Your math teacher never told you this!!1!!!
- Student 1: -Incomprehensible mumbles-
- Student 2: Haha. But really, no one should say that.
- Student 1: Yes, that is really mean.
- Student 2: Nobody should be accused of shopping there.
- Student 1: I shop there.
- Student 2: ....Well, you make it work.
- The two most awkward students in my lab having a discussion as they leave.
Preview of “subpixel” thingie