The Surprising Truth this Local Housewife Discovered About the Sine function (It’s not what you expect!)
Your math teacher never told you this!!1!!!
- Student 1: -Incomprehensible mumbles-
- Student 2: Haha. But really, no one should say that.
- Student 1: Yes, that is really mean.
- Student 2: Nobody should be accused of shopping there.
- Student 1: I shop there.
- Student 2: ....Well, you make it work.
- The two most awkward students in my lab having a discussion as they leave.
Preview of “subpixel” thingie
More dots that chase their neighbors
Dots that chase their neighbor
I figured out the problem with my previous post. The dots weren’t chasing each other like they were supposed to. They were “chasing” the initial positions of their neighbors. When they got to their spot they were overshooting their desired location which made them look jittery. Also I put in some random numbers to try and shake them out of their rut. Did I ever tell you I enjoy debugging?